RSV is on the Rise...
Updated: Oct 27, 2022
Of course. Hospitals around the country, including Connecticut, are reporting large number of cases of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV). Most of these cases are in children, including infants. Older adults are also affected. One of the common denominators is low natural immunity.
Before Covid, the CDC was reporting flu cases separately and not lumping many of these cases into the Covid category. According to the CDC,
“RSV is a common virus that affects the lungs and breathing passages. RSV infections can be dangerous for certain adults. Adults at highest risk for severe RSV infection include:
• Older adults, especially those 65 years and older
• Adults with chronic heart or lung disease
• Adults with weakened immune systems
Each year an estimated 177,000 older adults are hospitalized and 14,000 of them die in the United States due to RSV infection.
(And with lower immunity it may cause a severe RSV infection).
When an older adult gets RSV infection, they typically have mild cold-like symptoms including runny nose, sore throat, cough, and headache. But RSV can sometimes lead to serious conditions such as:
• Pneumonia (infection of the lungs)
• More severe symptoms for people with asthma
• More severe symptoms for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) (a chronic disease of the lungs that makes it hard to breathe)
• Congestive heart failure (when the heart can’t pump blood and oxygen to the body’s tissues)
Older adults who get very sick from RSV may need to be hospitalized. Some may even die. Older adults are at greater risk than young adults for serious complications from RSV because our immune systems weakens when we are older.”
How about our youngest? This is the biggest surprise to our so-called medical experts.
On June 10, 2022, the CDC issued a Health Advisory for parts of the United States:
“Increased Interseasonal Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Activity in Parts of the Southern United States:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is issuing this health advisory to notify clinicians and caregivers about increased interseasonal respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) activity across parts of the Southern United States. Due to this increased activity, CDC encourages broader testing for RSV among patients presenting with acute respiratory illness who test negative for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. RSV can be associated with severe disease in young children and older adults. This health advisory also serves as a reminder to healthcare personnel, childcare providers, and staff of long-term care facilities to avoid reporting to work while acutely ill – even if they test negative for SARS-CoV-2.
RSV is an RNA virus of the genus Orthopneumovirus, family Pneumoviridae, primarily spread via respiratory droplets when a person coughs or sneezes, and through direct contact with a contaminated surface. RSV is the most common cause of bronchiolitis and pneumonia in children under one year of age in the United States. Infants, young children, and older adults with chronic medical conditions are at risk of severe disease from RSV infection.”
In addition, the CDC insists, “Due to reduced circulation of RSV during the winter months of 2020–2021, older infants and toddlers might now be at increased risk of severe RSV-associated illness since they have likely not had typical levels of exposure to RSV during the past 15 months. In infants younger than six months, RSV infection may result in symptoms of irritability, poor feeding, lethargy, and/or apnea with or without fever. In older infants and young children, rhinorrhea and decreased appetite may appear one to three days before cough, often followed by sneezing, fever, and sometimes wheezing. Symptoms in adults are typically consistent with upper respiratory tract infections, including rhinorrhea, pharyngitis, cough, headache, fatigue, and fever. There is no specific treatment for RSV infection other than management.”
There may be other reasons for an increased risk of RSV in children based on the following:
1. November 4, 2021 the CDC approved Covid-19 vaccines for ages 5-11 ... and within 2 weeks the CDC issues a warning for a Health Advisory for increased flu cases.
2. June 10, 2022, the CDC’s Health Advisory regarding RSV for our children was at the same time that they approved Covid-19 vaccines for 6 month - 5 years of age.
3. On October 12, 2022 the FDA granted Emergency Authorization Use and CDC signed off for the booster on children as young as 5... with the same ingredients as for adults, just a smaller dose. A “vaccine” being used based on the test results of just 8 mice.
4. Our children’s health is under attack and it’s root cause needs to be stated - the poison in these vaccines ON TOP OF THE 74 scheduled CDC jabs (newborn to 18 years) is too much for their small bodies to handle. One can argue that the innate immune system is not fully developed until age 5, the only thing we are accomplishing is affecting the adaptive immune system (if you believe it actually exists) in a negative way. Let’s rename it the MAL-ADAPTIVE IMMUNE SYSTEM.
5. Around 60.8% of adolescents 12 and older and 31.5% of children 5 and older have so far received even their first two COVID vaccine doses, according to CDC data. It is easy to contemplate that this RSV outbreak is another severe or common adverse event to the Covid/booster shots.
6. The CDC recently estimated that some 86.3% of children in the U.S. have survived at least one COVID-19 infection, based on surveying for antibodies in blood samples. This is a mind-boggling admission (if even true) because it is known and scientifically admitted before these vaccines were approved via EAU, CHILDREN’S SURVIVAL RATE FROM COVID WAS 99.9% WITHOUT ADMINISTERING ANY SHOTS. From 99.9% protection without shots to 86.3% with the jabs! What!?
Hmmm.. and as of October 24, 2022 we are talking about huge outbreaks never experienced. The summer outbreaks have never happened in the numbers never seen. As winter approaches and as booster shots are approved for our youngest children, do you think that RSV will be decreasing or increasing? It’s a no-brainer. These jabs decrease children’s innate immune system and by definition by the CDC of Adult RSV, it’s worse in immune-compromised individuals. THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE, in my humble opinion.
Expect RSV to explode and not go away any time soon. Use your discernment... as parents, if your child or any loved one is diagnosed with RSV you must look at COVID shots or shedding as a plausible possibility. Treating it may be no different than what is being stated by enlightened practitioners for cold/flu/Covid/radiation sickness/poisoning. Please search our other posts or call us.
Our children or any of our loved ones need not succumb to this evil. May God be looking over your family as medical authorities approve the booster for our youngest this winter. If that happens, I’m predicting a large increase in sickness/death to our children in 2023 - it’s criminal, disgusting, and heinous.
It doesn’t need to happen. Wake up all parents. Don’t be afraid to be un-friended, disliked, shunned, or cancelled. We need to speak up for and protect our most precious gifts - our children and grandchildren. If we don’t, we are as guilty as the perpetrators of this madness.
Love over fear...❤
Pay close attention to this mainstream video below on the recent approval of the booster for children 5-11...close attention to the words to the anchor people and the doctor from New York. The anchorman and anchorwoman both state they feel “crummy” after flu shot and covid shot, and the doctor, while coughing, states there are no complaints from the recent shots to the kids of her practice, BUT there are many children affected by other viruses like RSV and the flu (is there any difference between them and Covid?) because their immune systems have to be rebuilt. She states that the children have no immunity due to the last couple years. In addition, a pediatrician with a large practice with NO complaints after the jabs? All one has to look at is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and look at the thousands of cases of myocarditis, pericarditis, and other serious health conditions, including death, being reported across the United States and the world for individuals under the age of 18. Is it more than a slight possibility their innate immune system have been destroyed by receiving the scheduled Covid shots and boosters, in addition to the wearing a mask for so long?